RATE PER PERSON: $150 EACH
Minimun 4 persons / 2 persons the price is negotiable.
- Private transportation
- Bilingual guide
- Drinks on the shuttle (water, soft drinks and beer)
- Rafting tour
This is actually a great opportunity for first time white water rafters since the river provides periods of calm in between moments of pure adrenaline thrills. This 1 to 1.5 hour tour includes bilingual, professional rafting guides, safety gear, and high-quality equipment. it is class 2 and 3 During part of your trip you’ll be maneuvering through giant boulders and always you’ll be surrounded by the sights and sounds of the tropical rainforest.
Please wear a bathing suit or clothes that can get wet, enclosed water shoes, and keep any extras securely zipped up in your pockets. You may want to bring a change of clothes for after the tour, and insect repellent plus sunscreen is highly recommended.Children ages 5 years old and up are welcome to participate in this fun-filled river expedition
Guided Ziplining, Horseback Riding, River Tubing, and Hot Springs day tour
Admission fees and taxes
Buffet lunch, beverages, and bottled water
Roundtrip transportation to and from Hotels, Condos, and Houses in Designated Areas
Live commentary provided in English or Spanish
Brief Orientation and all Necessary Safety Gear for Activities
- Gratuities (optional)
Know Before You Book
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- You must have a reasonable level of fitness and be able to walk in unpaved or uneven terrain. A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you have back, neck, joint, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- Roundtrip transportation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel or house 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time