RATE PER PERSON: $155 EACH
Minimun 4 persons / 2 persons the price is negotiable.
- Private transportation
- Bilingual guide
- Entrance fees
It’s not a secret that one of the best coffees in the world is produced in Costa Rica. The “Cup of Excellence” competition confirmed it on 2017 and during this year its quality was confirmed during the international auction of the same Alliance.
Get to know more about the “Grano de Oro” (Golden Grain), that has been part of Costa Rica’s story since 1779, in our Coffee Tour. Within just a 90-minute drive, we will arrive at Matambu a Coffee Processing Plant located in Hojancha. Our coffee tour will show you all the producing stages of this drink revered throughout the world. From the reception of the fruit to the packaging of the final product, learn all about the picking and pealing, drying and roasting.
Taste the fresh produced coffee from the beginning of our coffee tour to the end. Start with a welcome cup of hot coffee and finish tasting the specialty of the house, a delicious iced coffee accompanied by local delicacies.
Admission fees and taxes
Roundtrip transportation to and from Hotels, Condos, and Houses in Designated Areas
Live commentary provided in English or Spanish
- Gratuities (optional)
Know Before You Book
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- You must have a reasonable level of fitness and be able to walk in unpaved or uneven terrain. A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you have back, neck, joint, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- Roundtrip transportation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel or house 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time