RATE PER PERSON: $185 EACH
Minimun 4 persons / 2 persons the price is negotiable.
Pick up Time: 05:30 am Return: 10:00 pm
Professional Bilingual Naturalist Tour Guide
Round Trip Transportation with Pick up/Drop off from Hotel
This fun filled day trip takes you on an authentic tour of Guanacaste. The tour will start with a gorgeous hike at the first national park established in Costa Rica, created in 1971 Parque Nacional Santa Rosa. A guide will take you on the trails through the dry forests where you can see wildlife and enter the historical Museum the Casona of Santa Rosa. Visitors have been known to spot tapirs, monkeys, birds, jaguars, and deers while trekking along the trails.Santa Rosa National Park is an adventurous hike that you want to bring shoes good for hiking, insect repellent, and sun repellent. After the beautiful hike, you will be able to relax as your driver and guide take you around Liberia where you will stop for a traditional Costa Rican Casado. Once you are done with lunch your guide will take you around Liberia to the architectural jewel “La Ermita” built in 1850. This neoclassic and ancient style building combines a greek and gothic architecture, white walls and picturesque shrine. But can’t leave the city until you walk down Calle Real. This is the oldest street of Liberia
We will pick you up at 6:00 am and bring you to the Parque Nacional Santa Rosa Then you will explore Liberia and visit the historical landmarks,eat lunch and learn all about the history and culture of the area. After a full day of culture return to your hotel.
- Transportation Included
- Lunch Included
- Santa Rosa National Park Hiking Tour
- Liberia Cultural Tour
- Llanos de Cortes
- Gratuities (optional)
Know Before You Book
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- You must have a reasonable level of fitness and be able to walk in unpaved or uneven terrain. A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you have back, neck, joint, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- Roundtrip transportation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel or house 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time