RATE PER PERSON: $145 EACH
Minimun 4 persons / 2 persons the price is negotiable.
Lush flora & fauna in Rincón de la Vieja National Park
Forest trek to see monkeys & other jungle wildlife
Canopy zipline tour with 11 platforms & a Tarzan swing
Relaxing mud bath in the natural volcanic hot springs
Thrilling 1,400-foot (420-m) jungle waterslide ride
Leave the city behind and delve deep into the Costa Rican forest with this excursion to the Rincón de la Vieja National Park. Scope out native flora and fauna, relax in bubbling hot springs, zipline over the jungle canopy, and fly down a waterslide in a lush natural setting.
After being picked up from your hotel, ride toward the verdant forest of the Rincón de la Vieja National Park with the park’s volcanic peak towering on the horizon. This area receives more than 200 inches (500 cm) of rainfall every year, providing a fertile habitat for all kinds of plants and animals.
Explore walking trails and keep your eyes peeled for howler, spider, and capuchin monkeys, as well as other wildlife (coatis, jaguars, cougars, kinkajous, and more than 300 species of exotic birds call this tropical landscape home). For a look down over the forest canopy, soar over the trees on a thrilling zipline tour across 11 platforms and take a Tarzan swing through the leaves.
After the rush, make your way to the park’s natural hot springs. These bubbling pools are set among rocks, rivers, and the jungle greenery, making them an unforgettable place to relax and play. Try a mineral-rich mud bath at the springs, and end your day of forest exploration with an exciting, 1,400-foot (420 m) waterslide ride through the trees.
Guided tour of Rincón de la Vieja National Park
Admission to the hot springs
Admission to the waterslide
Roundtrip transportation to and from most Guanacaste hotels
- Gratuities (optional)
Know Before You Book
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- You must have a reasonable level of fitness and be able to walk in unpaved or uneven terrain. A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you have back, neck, joint, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- Roundtrip transportation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel or house 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time