RATE PER PERSON: $290 EACH
Minimun 4 persons / 2 persons the price is negotiable.
Canyon Zipline with 12 cables, a rappel and tarzan swing
5 Kilometers of River Tubing down Rio Colorado
Horseback Riding through the Volcano’s Primary Forest
Natural Hot Springs and Volcanic Mud Bath at Rio Negro
Round Trip Transportation with Pick up/Drop off from Hotel
Covering just 1% of all woodlands in the world, this rare but incredibly rich type of forest is the treasure at the end of the rainbow. Don´t miss the opportunity of experiencing the Costa Rica Cloud forest!
Our full day tour to Monteverde will start with a delicious Costa Rican breakfast to charge the batteries. An adventurous drive from Guanacaste brings us to a biozone of 64,250 acres, right on the Continental Divide of the country. This means that you will not only have magnificent views of the Pacific and Atlantic coasts at the same time, but your right foot could be on the Caribbean side of the country while the left one would be stepping on the Pacific side.
Experience this epiphytes paradise choosing between flying or walking through it:
Option 1– Ziplining
Experience the Costa Rica Cloud Forest like the Resplendent Quetzal does, flying over its domains.
Option 2 – Hanging bridges
Walk across the clouds and try to spot some of the over 100 species of mammals, 400 species of birds, and 1,200 species of amphibians and reptiles that inhabit the reserve.
After your chosen activity, you will have the unforgettable experience of visiting a Hummingbird garden. Sit while hundreds of hummingbirds from 14 different species fly around you. Some of which are endemic of Monteverde and could not be seen anywhere else in the world.
All the excitement will make you feel hungry, and lunch would be as memorable as the rest of the day. Have lunch at a local farm where you will get to know the processes of coffee, chocolate and sugarcane production
- Private transportation
- Bilingual guide
- Drinks (water, soft drinks and beer)
- Your choice of Zip lining or Hanging brides tour
- Hummingbird garden tour
- Coffee, Chocolate and Sugarcane tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Know Before You Book
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- You must have a reasonable level of fitness and be able to walk in unpaved or uneven terrain. A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you have back, neck, joint, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- Roundtrip transportation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel or house 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time