RATE PER PERSON: $165 EACH
Minimun 4 persons / 2 persons the price is negotiable.
- Safari Tour Included
- Feeding Carrots Available for purchase
- Lunch Available
- Waterfalls and all day swimming area optional
- Transportation Available
- English Speaking Guides
Did you know that African wildlife feels right at home here in Guanacaste’s pastureland? The eco-system mimics that of the plains of East Africa. Welcome to Ponderosa,Liberia where you can hand feed the friendliest giraffes in the world and much much more. The park has some 300 animals from 22 different species; 11 of them are African species that you can observe and some of these you can feed with carrot sticks. They live comfortably in a freedom-controlled 30-hectare area. During this incredible ride on board our special safari tour trucks, one of our trained guides will provide you with information and facts about every species. The tour takes approximately one hour, and each truck can carry 25 people. You can purchase the carrot sticks inside the park. Once you have worked up an appetite from your Safari you may enjoy a traditional Costa Rican lunch right in the park. You can also choose to add an afternoon at our waterfalls details Below. Africa Safari Tour: In a space of 30 hectares more than 250 exotic animals live and interact with visitors. This safari allows you to see up close, feed and even take selﬁes, with giraffes, zebras, watusis, wildebeests, dromedaries, ostriches, oryx, and nilgai, among others. In the restaurant area, we offer carrots to facilitate the interaction with the animals. Waterfalls: El Salto River, which crosses the park gives you the opportunity to enjoy the La Perla waterfall and swimming area. Enjoy taking your time and bring your bathing suits to enjoy family friendly fun by swimming area.
- A/C Transportation
- Pick up and drop off at your place.
- Bilingual Guide
- All entry fees Included
- Gratuities (optional)
Know Before You Book
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- You must have a reasonable level of fitness and be able to walk in unpaved or uneven terrain. A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you have back, neck, joint, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- Roundtrip transportation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel or house 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time