RATE PER PERSON: $285 EACH
Minimun 4 persons / 2 persons the price is negotiable.
The Tour Starts at 8:00am and you will back around 8:00 pm
Professional Bilingual Naturalist Tour Guide
4 Hours Driving from the resort and 4 hours driving back from Nicaragua
Lunch is included
Round Trip Transportation with Pick up/Drop off from Hotel
Discover the colorful South of Nicaragua.
The Tour Starts at 8:30am and you will back around 8:00 pm
The tour starts with the pickup at the resort after 2 hours we are going to be crossing Costa Rica and Nicaragua border our tour guide will be with you all the time help you with and explain you everything you need to know in the process 2 hours late you are going to visit the Masaya Volcano, boat trip, lunch that it is included, shopping and quit visit to Granada city the oldest city in Central America.
Take the opportunity to visit 2 countries in one day! Visit this interesting colonial country which borders Costa Rica.
A day of stunning scenery and an extra stamp in your passport! Breakfast, lunch and all entry fees included.
Important: Valid passports are required for travel. Check Valid Dates, passport must be valid for 6 months before expiration date prior to your trip date. Flight itinerary is obligatory.
Know Before You Book
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- You must have a reasonable level of fitness and be able to walk in unpaved or uneven terrain. A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you have back, neck, joint, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- Roundtrip transportation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel or house 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time