RATE PER PERSON: $165 EACH
Minimun 4 persons / 2 persons the price is negotiable.
Turquoise Waterfall and River – Natural Phenomenon
Visit to Finca Verde – Sloth and Frog Sanctuary
Professional Bilingual Naturalist Tour Guide
Round Trip Transportation with Pick up/Drop off from Hotel
2 hours driving from Westin Conchal Hotel: Upon arriving at the entrance, you will start out on a 2 hour moderately difficult hike in the park. Along the trail you will walk through the rainforest and along the Celeste River, where you can observe one of nature’s most intriguing phenomenons. After this beautiful site, you will continue hiking to where two brooks merge together, turning clear water into a divine hue of turquoise that makes Rio Celeste. This chemical reaction, due to the volcanic minerals, makes for an astounding sight that can only be experienced at this unique location. After hiking, you will head to another part of the river outside of the park where you will get to swim in the blue waters!! This is where you will often see sloths and other wildlife. This hike is a fantastic opportunity for healthy exercise and unforgettable experiences in one of Costa Rica’s most unique hidden gems.
Costa Rican Lunch
After your swim, we will stop by a local restaurant for a plentiful Costa Rican style lunch!
Organic Farm – Sloth and Frog Sanctuary
Take a tour on a rural organic farm! You will be taken on an inspiring and educational walk, showcasing natural wonders such as tropical plants, flowers, birds, sloths, frogs, snakes, insects and many more animals that inhabit the farm
Guided Volcano Hiking and Waterfalls day tour
Admission fees and taxes
Lunch, beverages, and bottled water
Roundtrip transportation to and from Hotels, Condos, and Houses in Designated Areas
Live commentary provided in English or Spanish
- Gratuities (optional)
Know Before You Book
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- You must have a reasonable level of fitness and be able to walk in unpaved or uneven terrain. A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you have back, neck, joint, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- Roundtrip transportation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel or house 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time